Navigation bar

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stephen King's Thoughts on Prequel


Earlier this week we told you that Glen Mazzara was penning the prequel to Stephen King's The Shining. Now the man behind the pages has expressed his thoughts on the prequel.
In an interview with EW Stephen King said the following on the prequel.

"I’m not saying I would put a stop to the project, because I’m sort of a nice guy. When I was a kid, my mother said, ‘Stephen if you were a girl, you’d always be pregnant.’ I have a tendency to let people develop things. I’m always curious to see what will happen. But you know what? I would be just as happy if it didn’t happen." - Stephen King

I just hope when the film is released will we get a bat shit crazy documentary like Room 237 for this prequel?

No comments :

Post a Comment